Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

It seems to me that everyone has very strong feelings one way or another about this particular holiday. Either you hate it and see it as a way for Hallmark to cash in, or you think it's the most romantic holiday of the year. I don't think I ever hated the holiday, but my feelings for it have definitely toned down a little bit. I still celebrate it (going to Yokohama tonight - yum!) but I don't go all out with gifts and cards and all of that. Not that there's anything wrong with it. If I had the money and the inclination, I'd go all out for every holiday. But this year, it's laid back, and I like it.

So for those of you celebrating (or ardently opposing) today, have fun.

Yep, that's all I had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment