Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Learning 2.0

Well how's this for a great start? Two posts within an hour!

Here's what I've done so far with Learning 2.0:

I've decided I'm a visual and kinesthetic learner. I need to see what I'm doing, and then actually do it before I can learn it.

There are tons of things I want to learn and have put off learning, so it would probably be a good idea if I filled out the contract for life learners, but at the moment I'm going to put that off as well (ironic, or just dumb?).

I have set up my blog, written my first (and second!) post, emailed the URL, made and filled in a blogroll, and, if my Yahoo! avatar counts, I have uploaded a photo. Whew. Steps one and two of ACPL's Library 2.0 are complete!

I think I'll take some time to check out others' blogs before I go on to step 3 and post a comment.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment