Here's the rules for those of you who would like to steal this and put it on your own blog:
- Pick 15 of your favorite movies
- Find a quote for each movie (use IMDb if you have to)
- Post the quotes for everyone to guess
- Fill in the film title when it's been guessed
- No cheating! Don't use IMDb or Google or any other form of searching to guess what film the quotes are from.
- Leave your answers in the comments section, and if you're right I'll post them!
1. "Yvonne, I love you, but he pays me." - Casablanca (Steve)
2. "I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em and they get all antsy in their pantsy." - Super Troopers (Tiffany)
3. "That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs; but what a ship is....is freedom."
4. "You mistake me my dear. I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion these twenty years."
5. "Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. You better keep your mouth shut! Oh, I think I love him."
6. "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy!"
7. "No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." - Gone With the Wind (Steve)
8. "I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!"
9. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man." - A Christmas Story (Natalie and Tiffany, but Natalie got it first. :-) )
10. "He hates Caucasians, despises Americans, and has nothing but contempt for women...so in your case, it might take awhile."
11. "Well, love is a gift, a lot of people don't remember that. So, you two better brace yourselves for a whole lotta ugly comin' at you from a neverending parade of stupid." "So you've met my mom?" - Hairspray (Mandy)
12. "Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies." - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Mandy)
13. "Remember, remember, the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."
14. "No, no. It's not schizophrenia. It's just a voice in my head. I mean, the voice isn't telling me to do anything. It's telling me what I've already done...accurately and with a better vocabulary." - Stranger Than Fiction (Tiffany)
15. "I think I have a plan here: using mainly spoons, we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild."
"That's it. I'm out of ideas. We're closed. Hot air balloon? Too expensive. Giant slingshot? Too conspicuous. Enormous wooden horse? Too Greek!"
Alright, have fun!