Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Because I Couldn't Think of Anything Better

I have absolutely nothing new or interesting to say. I mean it. I've been racking my brain all day, and I've come up with nothing. Not even a good picture to post. So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to tell you about Blogger's new thing where you can write a post and set the time for the future, and Blogger will wait to publish your post until that specified time (which is weird, because I was seriously thinking about this earlier today, among other times, and wondered why it hadn't been done yet), and then I'm going to post pictures of some of the cutest dogs on the planet, all courtesy of Perfect Paws Pet Rescue and all of which are available for adoption. And I'm also going to congratulate myself on that incredibly long (yet not run-on) sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment