Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day

So I didn't make my 15 posts last month. ::sigh:: Oh well. Actually, I'm surprised I made 15 per month for as along as I did. I probably won't make my goal this month, either, what with all the packing and planning and general stressfulness that comes with moving and getting married.

Anyway, I found out about this awesome website earlier and thought some of you may be interested. It's called Big Universe, and it's tagline is "A World of Online Children's Books." You can read, buy, look through, and even create tons of children's books! While searching through it today, I stumbled across The Tree by Dana Lyons. It's got amazing illustrations, and the story is extremely touching. It'd be a great Earth Day book, but that was last month, so we'll call it a great May Day book. :-) Go here to read it on Big Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment