Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Things In My Life Today

1. I wish people would stop yelling at me over the phone. a) I'm not the one who offended you. b) It's not my fault you didn't read the fine print in your contract.

2. I realize that getting Lizzie to think fireworks are intruders and not acting any differently towards her is helping her to not be quite as freaked out as she has been. She's still terrified, but at least she's a little better.

3. Counting down the months until next May might not cut it.

4. I really need to get off my butt and go to the gym for an hour, but it's amazing the amount of willpower I'm lacking right now.

5. Wish I had more time to read, and wish I had a book that I just couldn't put down.

6. I really like the movie Benny & Joon. You should watch it. No excuses. It's on hulu.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment