Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'll Meet You Down on Peachtree Street

You know what's great?  I have a crockpot full of delicious chili waiting for me when I get home today.  **sigh**  It totally makes the cold days worth it.  Now if only there was snow!

So as some of you might know, I'm heading to Atlanta soon for a short trip.  I'm ridiculously excited.  Not only do I need a vacation, but I've never been to Atlanta and it's the "birthplace" of my all-time favorite novel, Gone With the Wind (which I've picked up again in celebration of the coming festivities).  I of course plan to visit the Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, where she wrote the majority of the book, as well as other Atlanta must-sees such as the aquarium and the zoo.  I'm also hoping to see the World of Coca-Cola.  That alone is a lot to see in the amount of time I'll have, but if any of you have suggestions for other must-see sites, I'm all ears!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm. FYI- Atlanta is ALSO the home of Chick-fil-a... :) Hope you have fun being warm!!

    ReplyDelete