Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Awards!

I've been selected by three thoughtful bloggers for two different blog awards!  They are, of course, my first, and I'm incredibly thankful!

Lydia from The Lost Entwife and Bella from Paranormal Obsession both gave me the One Lovely Blog Award!  Thank you, ladies!


You're supposed to pass this on to 15 other bloggers, but at the moment I'm unable to do so.  As I make my rounds through the blogosphere, I'll be looking for those who haven't already received this award and have one lovely blog!

T over at Reading Schtuff gave me the Prolific Blogger Award!  Thanks, T!

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.



I'm supposed to nominate another 7 bloggers, but again, I'm unable to do so at the moment.  I'll be looking out for some great blogs to nominate, though!

Also, happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope you're enjoying your day of green!

3 comments:

  1. Well I have good news for you then. I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award too! No worries about nominating people. Passing on as you see fit is a great idea!

    http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/03/id-like-to-thank-my-crew.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I award you with the One Lovely Bog Award too! {I sense an echo here} Your blog is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Callista and Whitney!!

    ReplyDelete