Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I meant to post more this week, but c'est la vie.  I thought I should at least post today, though, because it's my birthday!  I'm now the big 2-5.  Not sure how I feel about that, but there's not much I can do about it, I suppose. :-)

It's been a great day.  I started out by making French toast for the first time, then we went to the zoo for the first time since moving back into town (I have made it a semi-tradition to go to the zoo on my birthday), then saw my nieces for a little bit and got a mani/pedi with my sister-in-law, and finally went to a great restaurant with my husband, and then came home and went on a family bike ride with our dog.  Yes, it's been a great day.

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend, and an especially good day today!  I know I did!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy slightly late birthday! Perhaps if I kept up with my RSS reader, I'd have found out on the actual date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Whitney, it was great! Cori, I am way behind on my Reader, so I don't blame you!

    ReplyDelete