Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Movie

Look what I did! This means I have now completed 10 points in Learning 2.0!

This was actually pretty cool. I have never used Windows Movie Maker before, but after watching the training video I thought it was pretty easy. It doesn't seem like it has the most options for creating your own movie, but for a beginner, I think this is a great option. For my movie, I basically just took screen shots while scrolling down so you could see what's all on the left side of my blog. I also added a screen shot of my profile.

As a side note, if any of you out there are Friends fans, you might be interested to know that you can successfully quote the show as it pertains to real life. For example, during my move this weekend, I quoted 3 separate episodes that all exemplified what I was going through. They were:

1) Monica's breakdown when Rachel moves out and she realizes, "Now I have to live with a boy!"

2) Ross's frustration with carrying his couch up the stairs while enthusiastically yelling, "PivOT!"

3) Chandler and Joey's excitement at turning on the TV and realizing they have free...um...well, in my case free cable. Don't know how long that will last, but I am very excited about it.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment