Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just Droppin' In

A few quick things that I just realized:

Whenever I played the game MASH (you remember, MASH, right? Where you list 3 options for a whole plethora of options for your future, ultimately ending in if you'll live in a Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or House?), and I remembered today that every time I played that game, I always ended up with the answer that I would get married at the age of 22. Every time. And guess what? I did. :-) Funny how things work out like that sometimes.

I checked out Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert today at my local Indy library (more on that institution another day) and I have been hooked since the very first page. It's rare for me to get enveloped in a book so quickly, and this one's already got me thinking I might want to buy it. Of course, I'll have to see how it turns out - the middle is a very crucial aspect of a book and if it can keep me interested - but so far so good. As of right now, I'd recommend that you go check it out.

And finally, I reviewed White Fang by Jack London the other day on my other blog, Amy's Reviews. You should check that out, too.

That's it! Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment