Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Nothin' Much

Well, I meant to post again awhile ago but that just didn't happen. I try not to post when I'm in a negative mood, so that would explain it. Aside from work, everything's actually going really well. I have two brand new nieces who are absolutely adorable (pictures soon to come!). I look forward to spoiling them, and I'm sorry that I don't live closer to watch them while they grow an enormous amount in the next few months.

Life is going to start getting stressful again in a few months, which is really nothing new for us, but it's also not something I look forward to. I can't believe Keith and I have been married for just under a year already, and I really can't believe that we've lived in Indy for almost as long. This leg of our journey is already halfway over, and the next half is going to fly by.

That's about all I have for now, which really isn't a whole lot of information. But I'll be uploading pictures soon, so you have that to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! As you can see by looking at my blog...I LOVE pictures. I can't wait to see photo's of your new precious girls.

    ReplyDelete