Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Introducing: A New Blog Name!

I rarely write two posts so closely together time-wise, but I got excited about updating my blog name and just couldn't wait.  If you missed yesterday's post, here's why I changed it.  Way back in 2007 I started this blog as a 2.0 project for my job as a librarian assistant at my local library.  It was a great program, and I learned about a ton of different online tools I never would have noticed before and that I now utilize daily.  Today, I no longer have that same job, but my love of books has never waned and this blog has quickly become a book blog.  Therefore, it was time for a name change.  I decided on We'll Always Have Books for two reasons. 1) It makes it easily recognizable as a book blog.  2)  My favorite movie is Casablanca and I love everything Paris.  A great line in the movie is, "We'll always have Paris."  I don't really expect a lot of people to get this reference, but I like it.  :-)

So there you have it.  Not too much else has changed (expect the background and avatar, but I change those whenever I get bored), so hopefully this won't be too big of a deal to anyone else but me.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Casablanca was actually the first thing to come to mind when I saw the new title of your blog. I love that movie! Here's looking at you Amy :)

    ReplyDelete