Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Changes Are A-Comin'

I am really going to be a better blogger, I promise.  As I'm sure you can imagine, things have been busy around here and I have yet to establish a routine.  Once I do, though, things should go back to normal pretty quickly, which means more blogging and more blog reading!  (My Google Reader has been averaging 300 unread posts for the last week now.  No matter how much I try to go through it, I can never seem to keep up.)

The real meaning behind this post, however, is to give you all a heads up: I'm changing my blog name.  Hopefully the transition goes smoothly and I don't lose any readers due to a loss of recognition.  My url isn't changing, so I can't imagine it would really be that big of a deal.  And chances are many of you won't even read this before I do end up changing it, so this is probably going to be a moot post.  However, I feel it necessary to at least try to give you a heads up.  The reason for the change is that I am no longer a librarian assistant, and haven't been for some time.  I was hoping I would be reprising my role in that coveted position soon, but it doesn't appear that's going to happen.  Therefore, in an effort to represent the new chapter in my life and a general moving-on feel, I'm  updating the blog.  I am also horrible with coming up with creative names, but I had a stroke of genius last night (at least I think it was) and came up with something that not only represents this blog as a book blog, but represents me and my personal tastes.

I'll most likely be doing the update tomorrow, so you'll just have to wait until then!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new name - I think it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete