I miss my blog. But I don't feel like enough has happened to write a post on a single subject, so here's a list of things I think are interesting and you should, too.
1. I've been watching Once Upon a Time using On Demand. I didn't even know it was on (Sundays on ABC) but now I'm kinda hooked. I like watching it while crocheting.
2. Which leads to number 2, which is that I'm in the middle of my third crochet project: an afghan for Keith for Christmas. It's coming along nicely, and I can't wait to post pictures! BTW, if anyone has suggestions for tying in loose ends, I'm all ears.
3. I'm getting more and more frustrated with my inability to physically do things I used to do without thinking. Especially with the weather turning gross (and dark), I seem to be spending more and more time on the couch. Not enjoying it. Just a few more weeks, though, and this little one will be against my stomach, not inside it. :-)
4. It would make me very sad if there were no more bananas.
5. My Google Reader has been in the hundreds for weeks now, so my commenting has been about as often as my posting. I'm trying to get back on track, slowly but surely.
6. I have 3 more books to read to hit my goal of 50 this year. I think the only way I'm going to accomplish that is through audio books, because my attention span is terrible when it comes to physically reading right now. As in, I have a 10 minute max limit. Awful.
7. My poor dog has not been getting nearly enough exercise lately, but thankfully tonight she is being an angel, just snuggling on the couch with me. In an effort to not just sit in front of the TV all night, though, I'm going to take her with me to return some library books and then look at Christmas lights in the swanky neighborhood just north of here.