Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hi

Hi. How have you been? It's been busy over my way. Busy, but wonderful. Not so busy that I can't enjoy the little moments that hold Emily's smiles, but busy enough that even though I put "write blog post" on my to-do list it never actually gets done.

I've been missing my blog, my little corner of the internet. Especially the book reviews. I've been thinking, however, that I should put some sort of statement somewhere on the sidebar stating that a) I'm not accepting review copies (because I sure as hell can't do anything in a timely manner these days) and b) my blog is for those of you who haven't already read the latest, hottest new book (see (a)). While sometimes I do get a chance to pick up a book that's been published within the last couple of months, I very rarely get a review written before half the book blogosphere gets to it first. So maybe my little niche is going to be "reviews of books 'everyone's already read'" or something. I'll have to work on my catchphrase. ;-)

In the meantime, I'm here and I'm thinking of you all. And I am still reading your blogs, I just find it very difficult to comment on my phone, so I'm sorry that I've been absent there as well. Hopefully someday soon this will be more than just an Emily fan page. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment