Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Little Change Number Two: Get More Sleep

As I mentioned in my last post, I don't have the time or energy to commit to big resolutions. But a new little one every week? I might be able to pull that off.

Week one's goal was to drink more water. I'm actually still doing okay with that one. At least I'm drinking more than I had been (which wasn't hard to do) and I'm conscious about it now.

Week two's goal is a bit harder. I'm supposed to get more sleep, or at least the recommended 7-8 hours per night. Well I generally get 7-8, but I'm not a truly happy, functional human being with anything less than 9. High maintenance, right? Plus with pregnancy comes notoriously bad sleep (uncomfortable, sweaty, stuffy nose, constantly need to pee...it's a blast). Which isn't fair, since in 2 months I will be getting even less, more broken sleep. So really, I have no delusional ideas here. I will get the most sleep I am able to get, poor-quality and all.

Tomorrow starts week three: Keep Off the Couch. At 31 weeks pregnant the exhaustion is setting in, but I'll see what I can do. Join in with me if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment