Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

News and Updates

As a warning, I'm going to have to split this post into several so as not to scare any potential readers off with a 2 page post, so expect at least one more post today (so exciting, I know).

If anyone has put two and two together, I have not posted for 4 days, I have not been at work for 4 days, and my Yahoo! avatar is enjoying her Las Vegas background........there you go, now you got it. That will be a separate post later tonight when I get home and can upload a picture or two (which I will then use to demonstrate how I can upload a picture into a post and compare a photo I found on Flickr for a 2.0 assignment with a picture I subsequently took at the Bellagio, so I can claim it was all in the name of 2.0 learning!).

What I first wanted to post about, however, was Ellen's baby news! She and Scott (Klaus) had a baby girl yesterday, Melanie Joy. I would just like to point out that I have established for months that they would have a girl (they didn't find out the sex until she was born) and that if I had bet on that this weekend, I might have won some money. Melanie is 7 lb 4 oz and 20 inches long. Check out pictures on Ellen's mom's blog and the Oct. 9th's post. I absolutely cannot wait to meet this baby, and I am so happy for Ellen and Scott!

Ok, this post wasn't really that long (I hear your sighs of relief) but I will post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment