Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

FINALLY

It's official: Wii Fit has a release date. Anyone that knows me knows just how long I have been anticipating this. Since the moment I heard about it. Somewhere around a year ago. And then when Japan got it on Dec. 1, 2007, I figured, we can't be long now. But no. There was still no word. And I waited, and waited, and waited. And then: Wii Fit will be released in the U.S. on May 19. I'm so happy, I'm not even going to complain that the U.K. gets it before us.

Here's the full trailer from gametrailers.com:




And these are only some of the games! Here's an article telling you a little bit more, if you care to read it. It said Nintendo hasn't confirmed the price yet. I saw some outrageous pre-order prices, and let me just say that even though I've been waiting for this for about a year now, I won't buy it if it's $200. I'll buy it if it's $80 or less, which is reasonable seeing as how a new game costs around $60 and I figure about $20 for the balance board. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment