Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

Sittin' at my desk at work on a break, so I decided to post!

Lizzie got spayed yesterday, so the poor baby is a little sore, but she is definitely glad to be back home with us (we had to meet Keith's stepmom halfway between Indy & Fort Wayne Monday so they could do the operation on Tuesday). She is such a little sweetheart, but I just hope it stays that way. We've had two major accidents that required me to spend 4 hours cleaning her kennel, and I would really love to not have to do that again. Every time I go to work now I get a little nervous about what I'm going to find when I get home.

I've realized that I am no longer a librarian assistant, like my blog says, but I think I'm one at heart so I've decided not to change it. If I ever get into a serious career, then I think it'd be time to change, but right now I consider myself "in transition." Which, translated into Amy-speak, is "I don't know what I really want to do, but I'm paying the bills right now."

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Saturday is Keith's birthday, so Friday his mom and stepdad are coming down to visit, then Saturday night I'm taking him out to St. Elmo Steakhouse, supposedly one of the best steakhouses in the nation. Sunday his dad and stepmom are coming down for lunch, and later that night is the Radiohead concert (which is my birthday present to him). I guarantee I'm going to be tired Monday, but I think it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment