Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Check Out the New Review!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have finally reviewed Breaking Dawn (once I could finally get my hands on it!) on my other site. There might be a few other reviews on there that I haven't mentioned as well, so go take a look.

I won't go into a full synopsis here, but I think it will suffice to say that I truly loved Breaking Dawn and I'm really sad that the series is over. I plan on re-reading them all, which is going to put me even farther behind on reading my borrowed copies of The Lord of the Rings trilogy. At this rate, it's going to take me a year to read it. Per book. Oh well.

Happy Wednesday, everybody! (And yes, my Yahoo! avatar was the closest thing I could get to resembling the Twilight series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment