Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

75 Books Every Man Should Read

I was searching Borders.com today and came across its presentation of Esquire Magazine's 75 Books Every Man Should Read. So of course I checked it out! I recognized a lot of these books, but of course there were some that I had to look up. I wasn't sure how much guys would actually want to read a book entitled What We Talk About When We Talk About Love: Stories but I guess it just depends on the guy. Of course there are the obligatory "guy" books: Deliverance, The Things They Carried, etc. Overall, I think it's a pretty good list; it would expand anyone's horizons who had read all or most of these. Plus, you buy one of the books on the list from Border's, they'll give you a year's subscription to Esquire. Win-win, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment