Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a Bright, Sunshiny Day

I went Halloween costume shopping this weekend....and came out with nothing. The penguin costume was not nearly as cute as it looks on the package. I really like the I Love Lucy costume, but I would need to buy white shoes which a) I don't have the money for and b) would be hard to find in the middle of October. I liked two other costumes - the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz, but that kind of seems like a group costume, and a bee (so I can match Lizzie!). However, my whole goal this year was to wear something warm and, even though the bee costume comes with adorable yellow and black striped leg warmers, it's not at all warm. Maybe I'll just go as Keith. Sigh.

One productive aspect of my weekend, however: I uploaded pictures and videos of Lizzie onto a flash drive. It was quite a project - I had two cameras, two flash drives, and multiple computer applications open in order to complete this. I'm going to upload the videos to YouTube soon (tonight?) and then be able to easily post them. In the spirit of fall, here's a picture I took on Saturday after we had raked the leaves and introduced Lizzie to the joys of jumping in a pile of freshly raked leaves. Sorry it's not the best quality, but I think you get the point. The video of her doing this is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment