Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 Busy Bookworm Challenge

Well, what do you know, there's a challenge out there that fits the bill for the list of books I want to read this year.  It's called The Busy Bookworm Challenge.  You're supposed to make a list of 12-24 books that you absolutely must read this year, or else you will cry like a little girl.  Here's my list: 

**click the links for the reviews**
Okay, so maybe I won't cry if I don't read Under the Dome or Cleopatra's Daughter, but these are all books that have been on my list for awhile and there's really no excuse for not reading them.  Stay tuned for the reviews!

(Thanks to Nicole for pointing this out to me.)









Busy Bookworm Challenge

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice and varied list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list looks great. I love Arabian Nights and Jane Eyre!! Best of luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete