Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A-Buck-A-Book Challenge



I found another challenge!  This one is hosted by DelGal and it's called A-Buck-A-Book Challenge.  The premise is to pay yourself a dollar for every book you read, and at the end of the year go do something fun with the money you saved!  No paying bills or anything boring like that; you have to spend your money on something fun for you.  I love this idea, and it's a great way for me to consciously set aside money (I see a potential plan for future children....).

Anyway, I'm starting retroactively, so I already owe myself a dollar.  And hopefully, if I reach my goal this year, I'll have 50 bucks saved up by the end of the year!  If you'd like to join us, head on over to DelGal's post on the challenge and leave a comment for her!

*Found through A Novel Challenge.

1 comment: