Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick Update

Just a quick hello!  Keith and I are back from our trip to the Pro Bowl (don't worry, I'll fill you in on the details and have pictures soon!) and now we're just waiting for March to arrive!  I have two book reviews lined up for you within the next few days, and my problem with having too many books at once is still ongoing (although really I can't consider that a "problem").

Also, my mom sent me a link to this article, which reports that a school district in California banned the tenth edition of the Merriam-Webster dictionary.  Check it out, and then tell me what you think.  Personally, I think it brings up a great opportunity to talk to your kids, rather than try to keep information from them and everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment