Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Obsession by Pinterest

I feel the need to make a public announcement. I am addicted to Pinterest. This is a site for you to bookmark awesome things you find online, by "pinning" a picture from the site onto your "board." You and others can see the picture, and then click on over to the original post for more information. You can also browse other people's pins and see if there's anything worth checking out. And there usually is.

Ever since I took the time to figure the site out, I've become preoccupied with it. And when I'm not just browsing other people's pins and drooling over the beautiful pictures, I've actually started to use it to my advantage.

I have a certified ton of starred items on my Google Reader, hundreds of bookmarks for posts I've liked and information I've wanted to save and come back to later. Of course, the list is now so long I never go through it, because it's a pain in the ass. But Pinterest is allowing me to categorize a lot of those bookmarks and put them all in one place. Now I can look at my boards, which are categorized by DIY, Food, Jewelry, Decor, etc. Ah, organization. How I love thee.

Want to see my pins? Just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment