Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Bring On Christmas

First and foremost, hooray.

This weekend I bought and wrapped presents, finished decorating my Christmas tree, watched A Christmas Story, baked a pie, and saw The Nutcracker. Christmas has officially begun!

Other than that, I don't really have anything to report. I saw an old friend this weekend, and had a delicious burger (that I can't remember the name of but know that it had guacamole and pico de gallo on it) at Rock Bottom. Actually, thinking about it right now makes me really hungry. It was a rather relaxed and restful weekend, so I'm thankful.

However, I am very behind on my reading list. I feel like I don't really read anymore. There's not a lot of time at work (I hardly ever take my two 15 minute breaks any more, and sometimes I even work through part of my lunch), and when I get home I'm either working out (ha!), playing with Lizzie, cooking, or hanging out with Keith (which basically means watching TV - TBS, I love you). So reading tends to fall by the wayside, while my list just grows and grows. I downloaded the audio book of Cesar Millan's new book from the library so I can listen to that at work, although I don't know how much I'll actually be able to listen because it's really hard to pay attention to a person talking and try to read and edit reports at the same time.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment