Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Oh, man, I'm doing a terrible job of posting this month. I guess some stuff has happened, but it doesn't really seem worth mentioning. I got "promoted" at my job - basically I got promoted to a higher position within my department, but I don't get paid any more. As with every time I get moved around here, I'm not too thrilled. What we do always seems complicated and overwhelming for about the first 4-5 days, and then you start to get the hang of it. But you never fully understand it, because the rules and regulations are constantly changing. Not good, for someone who doesn't handle change well, huh?

Anyway, I only have 3 and a half more hours today and then I'm off until January 2nd. And a half hour of that is going to be spent in the gym (did I tell you we have a gym at work?) so that'll be nice. Hooray! Really, I can't complain. I'm very excited to be going home for the holidays and seeing everyone and eating lots of good food and watching Lizzie play with all the other dogs. If I remember to find my camera, I might have some pictures/videos to post for you later. But that's a big if. At this point, I can't even find my mp3 player, and I lost a (warm) glove yesterday.

Keith and I will be having our own Christmas tonight, and then tomorrow it's up to the Fort to celebrate with everyone else. :-)

Oh, and I'm seriously thinking about participating in the 2009 mini-marathon down here in the big city....but I don't want to do it alone! I'll have to make a decision quickly, though. Registration will probably be closed due to being booked pretty soon. Oh, decisions, decisions.

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season! Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment