Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Love Snow

Did you know that today is National Dress Your Pet Up Day? Me neither! But in honor of it, here's a picture of Lizzie in her Halloween costume (that she wore for a grand total of about 20 minutes).


If you want to know about more animal-related events this year, click here.

Also, I just want everyone to know how excited I am about the snow we are getting down here. Since I moved South (only two hours, but apparently that's enough) there has been very little snow - definitely not anything to write about. Today wouldn't really be any different, but this the most snow we've gotten all year and I love it!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you take Lizzie Bee out and get lots of cute pictures of her playing in it and enjoy it while it lasts! Hopefully the snow there doesn't render people stupid when it comes to driving the way it does here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you don't have a cat: http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/11/21/funny-pictures-tonight-when-youre-sleeping-ill-dress-you-up-as-dead/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie Bee is soooo cute! Maybe if she wears it every day she'll get used to it, even if it isn't Halloween.

    And we are having snow two hours north of you. It snowed ALL DAY. I love it! And I even had to go out to go to Pat's this morning!( in the Jeep of course)

    I love snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did take Lizzie out, however, after a couple of minutes she went straight to the front door and wouldn't budge until I let her in. Her poor paws were cold! Needless to say, she doesn't mess around when she has to pee now. And thankfully people acted like they had seen snow before - at least while I was driving.

    Ian, I know better than to dress up a cat. Haha.

    Mom, I love you. You're so cute.

    ReplyDelete