Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Have a Girl Crush

Not in an "I love you" kind of way, but in an "Aw, I love her" kind of way. That explanation would be a lot more clear if you could hear my tone of voice.

Anyway, my crush is on Kristin Chenoweth. I've been admiring her for awhile on Pushing Daisies (which has been canceled, which makes me very sad) because she absolutely makes the show. Today I really started listening to her music, however, and I'm hooked. She played Glinda the Good Witch in '03 when Wicked debuted on Broadway, and she recently released a Christmas CD (is it too late to buy Christmas music?). She's adorable, funny, and her voice is amazing. Below I embedded a playlist I made of the songs I found for her on playlist.com. The bottom 4 are from the musical Wicked. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment