Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Coughy Cough Cough

Do you ever have those moments when you think of the best blog post, and you can map out exactly what you're going to say, but you're nowhere near a computer? Maybe you're one of those lucky people that will later remember what you had planned to say, but sadly, I'm not like you. So when I had my brilliant idea on my way home today, it did not stick around until three hours later for me to finally get to a computer and start typing. Sigh.

The only thing I can really think of now, is that I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I caught a virus from a girl at work (who was sick for two weeks, mind you, and still isn't 100%), so I have a sore throat, cough, and fatigue without being able to sleep for the next week. One week down, one to go, so I guess I can be grateful that it's half over. But I'd really like to be feeling a whole lot better by Friday, when Keith and I leave for our anniversary trip (yay!) to Tennessee. At least I have my voice back.

Oo, I did just think of something wonderful, that made the last two days of my sickness much more tolerable (at least I laughed almost as much as I coughed). I read A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth. I read this book in two sittings. I only put it down to sleep, and even then it kept me up longer than I should have let it. I don't know if you remember, but I have a bit of a girl crush on Ms. Chenoweth, and this book did nothing but solidify it. If you like laughing, you'll love her. She's adorable.

Alright, it's time for me to take my contacts out and get nice and comfy for the rest of the night. I thought about going for a walk, but the fatigue has set in, and it's going to be nice to lay down and veg for the rest of the night. Next time, I'll text myself my blog post ideas. :-)

1 comment: