Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things are Sweeter in Tennessee

Well, after two weeks of miserableness, I'm finally feeling somewhat better. I'd say totally better, but my stomach is unhappy with me for some reason. But let's focus on the good things!

Keith and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary this past weekend with a trip to Tennessee. It was a much-needed break for both of us, and it was wonderful to visit such a beautiful area again. Sigh. I love it there.

Unbelievably, Keith is starting his fourth year of medical school next week. It's hard to believe how fast the past year went, but I would be lying if I didn't hope that this next year goes just as quickly.

Other than that, there's not much new. I haven't worked out in two weeks due to the sickness, so I'm feeling extremely weak and a bit grouchy. But, on the bright side, I'm back into a running mood, so that's always a good thing. I wish my little area of town had more sidewalks, though. Not that I'd mind if I had this. I had found a complete gift set/kit that included the iPod and a few gift cards, but Apple makes it about impossible to find on their website so screw it. Anyone know of anything very similar to this idea but not Apple related?

No comments:

Post a Comment