I meant to have this up this morning but, you know, life happened.
1) Which hour was most daunting for you? Well, I didn't get a chance to read straight through, so there was no particular time where I felt I couldn't go on. Even when I went to bed, I still wanted to keep going. But as I am just getting over a cold and am trying not to catch my husband's flu, I thought sleeping was the smart decision.
2) Could you list a few high-interest books for next year? Well, I only read part of my book club book, Rules of Civility by Amor Towles, but it is fantastic. I didn't want to switch it up and read anything else.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-Thon for next year? Nope.
4) What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-a-Thon? I think the cheering was better this year. I got comments when I was still awake. :-)
5) How many books did you read? I didn't finish any this year.
6) What were the names of the books you read? I read Rules of Civility and listened to The Mark of Zorro.
7) Which book did you enjoy most? Definitely Rules of Civility.
8) Which book did you enjoy least? Since I only have two to choose from, by default that would be The Mark of Zorro.
10) How likely are you to participate next year and what role do you think you'll play? I hope to participate again! I'll probably be a reader again, because I don't know if I can commit to the amount of time it would take to do anything else. At least as a reader I can still participate a bit, even if I have other things that need to be taken care of!
And that's it! I didn't get as much reading done as I had hoped, but I got more done than I do on any normal day, so I'm considering it a win!