Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Won't Worry About a Title Now, I'll Think of it Tomorrow


I wish it was still my job description. (For those of you that are unfamiliar, the comic strip is called Unshelved and it's about a library's staff and the wonderful day-to-day interactions that happen at libraries everywhere.)

I've been reading an awful lot lately (and loving it) and I've thought about going through the books I've read so far this year and picking my favorites to give a short review of. However, I am not prepared to do that today, but consider yourselves warned. :-) My reading habits are probably going to slow a bit for the next month or so because I've recently started my second reading of Gone With the Wind and I'm enjoying taking it slowly.

I wish I had more to say, but honestly, I'm not feeling that well and so I'm going to try to trudge through the work day until I can go home and back to bed. Happy April Fool's Day, and try not to get tricked!

No comments:

Post a Comment